Interested in being an official partner of So Dark? We’re currently seeking partners for our 2017 series, which will consist of 10 episodes with a large potential online audience on Amazon Prime Video.
Our pilot episode has been viewed more than 2million times and we are gaining 150,000 new views every month on Amazon Prime, which is available on TV sets around the world.
- Logo placement on all of our marketing materials which include but not limited to: Website, press releases, festival posters/banners, posters, DVDs.
- Opening animated pre-credit logo.
- Post credit website and logo placement.
- Product placement.
- Continuous social media shout out and product mentions by our cast and crew.
If your brand is a good fit and you would like to see your name associated with our series request our sponsor pack.
While donations are no longer tax deductible, we are still accepting donations of any size to help support making the series. Any amount helps towards production whether it goes towards putting coffee and food in our cast and crew's bellies, or helps pay to rent a lens for our camera. All donations result in a credit in one or more episodes!
Become an Executive Producer
If you, or someone you know, would like to become an Executive Producer and benefit from some great perks such as set visits and a legitimate film credit, please contact us for more information.
Benefits of sponsoring or investment
Making high quality movies or shows in this climate is extremely difficult without proper funding. All of the people involved in our project, from the crew to the actors, are typically getting paid minimum wage. And at a minimum we would like to feed them and pay their travel expenses. There are also costs such as film permits, equipment rentals, props, wardrobe, special FX etc. All of this quickly adds up. Any financial support means we can meet some of these commitments. And as a reward for your investment or sponsorship we can offer some other benefits in addition to your return on investment:
- A credit in the film based on the size of the sponsorship or investment. Investments over $5,000 automatically get an “Executive Producer” credit which will be displayed at the beginning or end of each episode, or a "sponsored by your business" credit in the film and in all marketing materials.
- Merchandise such as T-shirts, posters, DVDs, access to digital downloads of the episodes and behind the scenes footage.
- A walk-on part or extra in one of the episodes.
- Hang out with the cast and crew on set.
- Attend the red carpet premiere in West Palm Beach.
- Something cool to talk about with your friends and family!
Click the button below to get started.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Spread the word and share with your friends. Know a true vampire or indie filmmaker fan? Let them know how they can support real vampire films! Lastly, thank you for all your help getting our story out there!
Follow us on Facebook.